GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The right of usage agreed for my recording in each case is not acquired until the invoice has been paid.
2. The invoice submitted is payable within 14 days without deduction. A default interest rate of 8% will apply to due payment(s) after the 15th day of default.
3. The agreement of a recording session with my own, or an outside recording studio, is considered as an order placed by the customer.
4. A cancellation fee based on the applicable rates will be charged for cancellations made within 24 hours of the recording appointment (on working days).
5. The voice over is considered as provided and payable in full when the agreed recording time has expired or the recording assignment is approved and accepted at the studio.
6. The usage and utilisation right to commercials is limited to the duration of one year from the date of recording. The right is acquired exclusively for the country and medium named in the invoice.
7. The customer undertakes to obtain my consent if they intend to use my recording (in its original form or in a modified form) in a different medium or continue to use it or use it again after the utilisation period has expired.
8. The customer is obliged to inform me immediately and of their own accord if my recording:
a) is used in a medium or a country other than those specified in the invoice or if it is used
b) in a modified form (remixed) after the utilisation period has expired.
A new invoice will be issued and is to be paid by the customer.
The rate valid at the time of reuse applies.
9. Unless agreed otherwise, the right to utilise my voice over recordings for commercials is valid for every broadcasting organisation in the respective country.
10. As the voice artist my name is to be published for recordings that are not used for advertising purposes:
a) in the opening or closing credits for video and audio productions
b) on the cover of the media carrier if duplicated for public sales.
11. The customer agrees to pay a penalty amounting to three times the invoiced amount if he is in breach of any stipulation of this contract. The customer is obliged to reimburse all dunning and collection costs and the cost of legal representation in this regard.
12. In the case of any disputes the court of jurisdiction is in Vienna, Austria.